For our client in the Dusseldorf area we are looking for a junior Sourcing Specialist would would be responsible for supporting Sourcing initiatives, Planning & Order processing for indirect materials.
* Carry out all activities in line with procurement policies
* Develop and manage RFx and eAuction events to comply with Purchasing Plan
* Run the bid process and co-ordinate with suppliers to obtain price offers.
* Support customer to Identify new suppliers for goods, systems, qualify and approve new suppliers, RFI / RFP / RFQ management, work out techno-commercial comparative statement
* Visit supplier/s (if required and approved by customer)
* Organize timely meetings between supplier / s and Customer for issue resolution on need basis
* Liaison with offshore team and ensure deliverables
Desired key skills:
* Experience with Sourcing support & Procurement with specific exposure to Indirect Categories like office supplies, Logistics, Marketing services, MRO
* Ability to work on sourcing projects independently and as part of team
* Nice-to-have: SCM domain expertise, experience in SAP environment (MM Module)
* Fluent German, good English
* Start: ASAP
* Duration: 6 months (+ 6 months extension)
* Workload: full-time
* Location: Dusseldorf area
* Languages: German, English
If you are interested in finding out more or can recommend a colleague please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Please send me your CV in the word format (ideally in English) for immediate consideration.