|Location: Switzerland||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/076962_1611745102|
************** Junior Project Manager - 12+ months contract - Remote Based **************
RED delivers consultants to our clients world wide and now one of our international clients has an urgent need for a Junior Project Manager to join them on an ongoing project located in Switzerland.
- 3-7 years project management experience.
- IT infrastructure experience
- Agile/PRINCE experience.
- Fluent in English, German is a bonus
- Telecom industry experience is a bonus.
- Manage the technical part of a project through the entire project life cycle.
- Work with Technical teams and manage design discussions and workshops.
- Responsible for the project plan, track project status and track and raise any potential risk issues.
- Prepare deployment plan and coordinate stakeholders;
- Create, plan and co-ordinate connectivity matrix implementation.
- Raise CRQ ( change request) to open connectivity between various systems/ to carry out required changes.
If you are interested, please reply apply here or send your updated CV to Ryan Casbon on firstname.lastname@example.org