JD Edwards Business Analyst
6 Months Contract
RED's key client, a global organisation based in London are currently recruiting for a JDE Edwards Business Analyst on a 6 months contract. This is expected to be extended.
The role will involve working on ERP systems, specifically JDE Edwards.
Level of knowledge / expertise required includes:
- Demonstrated capability and good understanding of JD Edwards
- Requirements gathering and writing functional specifications for application development,
- Proven skills of business analysis - ability to work with business stakeholders in eliciting business requirements and developing system requirements for future development
- Ability to clearly communicate to key stakeholders
- Proven ability to effectively prioritise within a multi-task environment
If you are interested in this role and possess the relevant skills, please send in your CV for consideration.
This is an urgent role and interviews can be arranged immediately.