For our client in Munich we are looking for a JBOSS FUSE Integration Architect.
Some of the tasks:
* Understand the current system and come up with architecture and design patterns in JBOSS FUSE
* IT Functional and Solution architecture
* Coordinating and guiding de-centralized (shared) development teams
* Java (Enterprise) development
Desired key skills:
* Solid IT experience with a background in IT Integration Architecture, Design and data modelling
* Hands on experience with JBOSS FUSE technology
* Good skills in Java (Enterprise) development, Integration [Transformation, routing, mediation, messaging, etc] patterns
* Nice-to-have: JBOSS SOA-P5, OOAD, UML, REST API and JSON
* Nice-to-have: web service development (SOAP, REST)
* Fluent English; German is a nice-to-have
* Start: ASAP, latest in November
* Duration: 4-6 months (+ extension)
* Workload: full-time
* Location: Munich
* The consultant should have a work permit for the location, it will not be provided extra
* Languages: English
If you are interested in finding out more or can recommend a colleague please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Please send me your CV in the word format for immediate consideration.