IT Service Management Consultant
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to join our prestigious partner and take advantage of; higher salaries than market, training in best practice methodologies and latest technologies, unrivalled career development program and an environment best described as pragmatic & entrepreneurial.
- Perform assessments to identify areas for IT process and organizational improvement
- Design and implement global acting IT service functions (e.g. Application Competence Center)
- Optimize IT processes and organization structures to increase their effectiveness and efficiency by using SixSigma and Lean IT methods
- Develop and implement structures to run IT as a business
- Realise business continuity programs to ensure high availability of IT systems for critical business processes
- Master university degree or equivalent qualification
- 5+ years of profound work experience in an international consulting Company, ideally in the area of IT Service Management or IT Strategy and Transformation
- Solid knowledge of ITIL standards, manager or expert certification desirable. Further knowledge or certifications to corresponding standards such as ISO20000, ISO22301, COBIT, SixSigma and Lean IT would be advantageous
- Good knowledge about major IT Service Management tool suites on the market
- Creative mind with strong analytical and conceptual skills to develop and present new ideas, approaches and solutions
- Willingness to travel and an excellent command of both German and English
RED have a well-established relationship with our client so if you are interested in the above and feel that your past experience fits our client's requirements, then please attach your latest CV and a current contact number and a member of our team will be in touch!