Be the trusted expert on IS topics - especially risk assessments topics - to department's head, company IS and business community.
* Identify new IS risks and develop appropriate mitigation activities
* Support project-based activities by providing advisory, consultancy and guidance
* Perform analysis identifying security requirements for a specific business initiatives
* Evaluate the adequacy of security controls, identify and provide recommendations any discovered shortcomings
* Contribute to performing security control analysis, assess security controls adequacy and effectiveness
* Contribute to performing identification of the asset threats, vulnerabilities, associated risks and risk mitigation controls.
* Deliver bespoke consultancy helping IS teams or management to solve IS security problems of various scope and complexity.
* Above 5 years of experience in IT including 3 years of experience of IT risk assessment, IT audit, or IT process controls
* Profound IS security technology knowledge combined with basic understanding of the overall context of business processes and the IS technologies impact
* Experience in project planning and execution as well as economic aspects of system management and life cycle
* Experience of identifying and resolving IS security technology related problems
* Professional attitude, analytical thinking, think globally, communicate effectively, team player, self-organize)
* Understanding of IS operational processes and best practices
* Certificate(s) such as CISSP, CRISC, CISA, CISM, ITIL, CGEIT or comparable would be an asset
* Fluent English and good communication skills
|Location: Beijing, China||Salary: £400 - £500 per day|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/056310_1542211778|