|Location: Germany||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Chemical, Manufacturing, Pharma & Health, Quality Assurance||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/072444_1594817679|
IT Project Management (Quality & Regulatory)- Start asap- 6 months- Germany
For our international client in Germany we are looking for an IT Project Manager with experience in the Quality and Regulatory domain.
Your main task is to drive and manage the implementations and solution design of global IT solutions in line with the business requirements.
* Drive and manage the implementations and solution design of global IT solutions
* Counterpart for different project stakeholders
* Contribute to compliance of IT solutions based on internal and external regulations
* Management of time lines, risks as well as monitoring progress of projects
* Several years of project experience as a Project Manager in matrix organisations
* Understanding of the latest digital concepts and approaches (Big data, Cloud, Analytics
* Project Experience in Quality and Regulatory projects
* strong project experience as validated project manager/ GxP (GMP) experience
* Strong capabilities to develop concepts and drive their implementation
* PMP certification is a plus
* JIRA knowledge is a plus
* Successfully delivered (at least) medium-sized projects before
* Start: ASAP
* Duration: 6 months
* Workload: 5 days per week
* Location: Germany
* Languages: Fluency in English, German language skills beneficiary
Telephone interview slots with our client can be arranged at short notice with a decision immediately thereafter.
If you are interested in receiving further information about the role or can recommend a colleague or friend, please get in touch.