IT Project Manager - Germany, Nuremberg
RED is currently working with a Global Key Client who has a requirement for an IT Project Manager for a full-time assignment based in Nuremberg, Germany.
The Project Manager is to support the Lead Manager of the business in all aspects of the project over the entire life (initiate, plan, execute, control, close).
Tasks will include:
* Assembling the project team
* Identifying appropriate resources needed
* Assigning individual responsibilities
* Developing the schedule to ensure timely completion of project
* Responsible for the budget costs (250,000 to 1,000,000 Euros approx..)
* IT Project Management experience (3 years minimum)
* Managed multiple IT Projects (Medium to Large)
* Managed Teams of up to 12 resources
* PMI or Prince 2 Certification
* Experience within Service Now PPM module
* Worked in an international environment
* EDI and migration to cloud projects is an advantage
* Good knowledge with JIRA Tool and Data Modelling
* Fluent English language (Written & Oral)
* German Language skills is a strong bonus
If interested in this opportunity, please apply or send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.