|Location: Wrocław, Poland||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Manufacturing||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PR/082966_1629809639|
Our client, a global and well-established end-user company, is currently looking for an experienced IT Infrastructure Specialist to join their permanent team in Wroclaw.
* Run and maintain all IT infrastructure in the site, including the Server Room
* Support and drive all new EIT projects and initiatives involving EIT infrastructure
* Proactively engage with engineering around systems implementations, support initiatives related to digital transformation
* Manage all local Server environment, IT Network infrastructure.
* Manage vital IT L2 production infrastructure, M/F printers, BC readers and other production IT tools if required
* Deal with interface with Legacy and ERP Solutions in Manufacturing area Supervise equipment installation in cooperation with Plant Manufacturing Engineering.
* Maintain continuous interaction and relationship with users, other IT Departments, key Management, Business stakeholders and IT external consultants
* University technical degree
* 2-3 years of consolidated experience in IT infrastructure support (especially in Server, PC, Windows OS, LAN Networking area, including WiFi) or experience in Connectivity and Digitalization area are considered as a plus
* Windows OS management proficiency ( on both Server and PC environments)
* Competent Windows-based computers architecture knowledge
* Server architecture knowledge (both physical and Virtual)
* Good analytical and methodical problem solving s Network management knowledge and architecture skills (Cisco)
* Deep knowledge of relational DB: MS SQL server management, stored procedures, query optimization.
* Fluent Polish and English is required
* Driving license is mandatory
For more information- please send me your CV to email@example.com and I will call you back to provide you with more details. Alternatively, please call me directly on: +447928533253.