|Location: Bayern, Germany||Salary: other benefits|
|Sector: Manufacturing||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PR/077007_1629284074|
Our client, a global manufacturing company is searching for a Project Manager for Infrastructure with a highlight to Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) topics.
- Independently plan and control international IT (sub)projects with budget and results responsibility
- Prepare and present the project progress for various committees including top management
- Support active change management (change and adoption management)
- Continuous optimization of project management methods and standards
- Some of the projects you could manage - Office365, Varied Microsoft topics, Cybersecurity, Cloud Data Centres, WAN, Cloud Management platforms.
Your experiences and talents
- Experience in managing IT projects in complex organizations - ideally with active change management
- Good knowledge of project management methods in classical or agile organizational frameworks, ideally proven by IPMA or PMI certifications and proven experience in agile frameworks.
- In-depth IT know-how - ideally for infrastructure topics (end-user computing, networks, server management, software distribution, security, cloud) or SAP and non-SAP applications
- Entrepreneurial thinking, goal orientation and assertiveness
- Structured, systematic and detail-oriented way of working
- Strong communication skills in an international context
- English language (German language is not necessary)