|Location: Poland||Salary: €275 - €300 per day|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/074387_1602233253|
IT General Controls Assurance Lead / Poland or Spain / 12 months / Start ASAP
The mission of the IT General Controls (ITGC) Assurance Lead is to establish and provide oversight for the compliant use of IT systems, services and associated technology in line with the requirements of the overall organisational corporate governance and the needs of principal stakeholders of the organisation. The ITGC Assurance Lead is one of the key roles for collaboration and alignment with Corporate IS and the Domain IS Compliance Leads to ensure common internal control regulations and guidance.
Key knowledge, skills, and experiences requirements Risky material weaknesses and significant deficiency in SOX
Disparate service management practices and silo approaches.
Insufficient process standardisation and control deployment.
Insufficient adaptation of process controls.
Lack of deficiency management techniques, governance and reporting transparency.
Ineffective implementation of policies, standards and controls.
Managing critical stakeholders to perform appropriate activities to identify deficiencies and activate remediation plan.
Key knowledge, skills and experiences requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Operations, Accounting, Finance, or Business.
- Master's Degree preferred
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in ITGC Controls, IT audit and/or IT controls; strong experience in an audit firm (e.g. Big Four) is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a leadership role
- Overall, 15 years of experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) act, IT General Controls, IT Governance
- Professional qualification / certifications equivalent to CISA/CISM/CGEIT/CRISC
- Knowledge of industry framework, standards and practices (COBIT, ITIL, CMMI, ISO 2700x, etc.)
- Expert knowledge and skills on:
* Information Assurance
* Enterprise IT governance
* Business risk management
* Change Management
* Conformance review
* Quality Assurance
* Organisational Capability Development
- Excellent analytic skills and attention to details
- Strong Influencing and motivational skills
- Strong analytical skills and a deep understanding of the overall context of underlying business processes and technologies
- Strong leadership, communication, problem solving, negotiation and relationship building skills
- Open-minded and actively committed to extend knowledge and experience
- Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution to resolve potential issues and overcome conflicts related to changing laws and regulations or business priorities
- Strong Integrity and deep-rooted values to make sound ethical decisions always
- Strong risk assessment in relation to practices conforming to internal and external regulations