IT Business Analyst (SAP SD/MM)
Full Time Role
RED's key client, a global leader in the Life Sciences Sector are recruiting for a SAP Finance Business Analyst. The position is a full time role based in The Netherlands.
Our client offers an excellent career progression plan, fantastic financial package in addition to an opportunity to work with the latest SAP/IT technologies within a fun and exciting environment.
The role will involve taking ownership of IT solutions, supporting sales order management processes, safeguarding global architecture and design, and playing a key role in assessing, designing, developing and supporting changes and enhancements.
- Lead complex business requirement discussions.
- Gather, evaluate and document customer business needs and requirements and translate these into functional specifications.
- Support feasibility studies, project assessments & initiation (scoping, risk management and estimation).
- Participation in project and design reviews to evaluate and ensure that the design being applied meets policies, principles, and standards.
- Taking ownership of core business processes from an IT perspective.
- Responsible to drive changes and enhancements through the change management process, including project management, communication with stakeholders, users and developers, performing functional unit tests, coordinating user acceptance testing, cutover tasks and hypercare support.
- Analyze and help resolve software related issues from the support team and recommend solutions..
Successful Candidates will have:
- At least Bachelor's degree, Master's degree
- 3 years of relevant experience in job offered or a similar role in sales order management applications
- Background in SAP SD module (including Pricing and Billing)
- Experience with business processes in sales order management related domain areas
If you are interested to explore this opportunity further and feel you have the relevant experience, please apply along with your updated CV.