|Location: Bayern, Germany||Salary: other benefits|
|Sector: Manufacturing||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PR/072731_1605283345|
Our client is a global leading Manufacturing business based in Northern Bavaria. RED Executive is exclusive looking for an Integration Architect API/ Mulesoft to join their international team on a permanent basis.
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to become part of a growing organisation that is going through a global cultural and IT digital transformation
- International work environment
- Independent work & decision-making
- Competitive package and benefits
- Relocation package
What is your scope of responsibilities?
- API architecture design and set-up of the respective platform- Mulesoft Anypoint
- People management of developers - project based and other topics
- Consulting business process experts on IT Process solutions as well as business process design
- Taking care of business process documentation
- Ensuring developed solutions corresponds to the agreed technical standards/ concepts
- Defining development - technical specification
- Coordination of implementation and configuration of new applications
- Managing update strategies and solutions lifecycles
What is your profile?
- Strong experience of working with Mulesoft or API Integration
- Knowledge of RAML and/or OAS
- Proven track-record of designing and integration (API architecture topics) e.g. frameworks, best practices, industry trends
- Leadership experience- both offshore and onshore within technical topics
- Expertise with working in a DevOps environment
- Solid business process knowledge & experience with regards to end-to-end processes and interfaces to other end-to-end processes
- Agile work environment expertise
- ITIL and project management experience
- Security and infrastructure knowledge
- Fluent English languages required, German is a plus
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send your CV (in Word Format) with the following Job ID: API Integration Architect to:
I look forward to your application!