|Location: Kraków, Lesser Poland||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Manufacturing||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PR/069420_1585071095|
Are you a proactive and energetic individual who is up to a global challenge? Are you independent, organised and able to build strong relationships internally? Then, this opportunity at an international end-client in Krakow could be for you.
Scope of responsibility:
- Full understanding of the IT services supplied to the business with a perception of the value that forms to the business.
- Working closely with the maintenance teams on issue resolution and incidents (high severity).
- Managing changes coordination (i.e. devices, network, hosting) and infrastructure projects between the IT teams and business- agreeing responsibilities, scope and schedule.
- Testing and maintaining services plans, changes and projects.
- Ensuring appropriate support is provided to their services.
- Key point of contact of IT services information/ knowledge for enquiries.
- Regular governance of IT KPIs in order to identify potential areas for improvement and treats.
- Assuring great business satisfaction for IT services- Infrastructure.
- Solid understanding of service management including incident & change management
- Pro-active, energetic individual focused on delivering high quality results.
- Proven high quality internal communication skills throughout the business, senior management, IT experts, internal vendors.
- Ability to build strong internal relationships.
- Very good knowledge of IT devices, architecture topics as well as wider IT infrastructure, including troubleshooting issues.
- Experience with implementation, delivery, management and service on external cloud platforms.
- Background in infrastructure architecture, maintenance or implementation.
- Understanding of SQL, Windows Server, DB, web applications.
- Experience in service delivery or project management concepts.
- Flexibility to work occasionally on 'call on duty' model, different shifts if required.
- Advanced English.
EU Passport holders only/ eligible to work in Poland
Interviews take place via video conference
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send your CV (in Word Format) with the following Subject: Infrastructure Specialist to:
Yvonne Michaelova at firstname.lastname@example.org
For further questions, you can reach me at +44 (0) 207 107 7796
I look forward to your application!