GIS Expert for Stockholm
For our client in Stockholm we are searching for a GIS expert based in Sweden.
As the GIS Consultant you will be part of the technical team responsible for thee refinement and enhancement of data quality before the production phase.
For this role it is important that you are not only very technical but that you have excellent stakeholder management. Being able to explain complicated data models to key business heads is important.
Experience level required:
- Several years of working experience in GIS
- Hands-on experience of working with GIS software such as ArcGIS or MicroStation.
- Understanding of relational spatial databases
- Fluent in English and Swedish, verbally and written Experience of agile development methodologies
- The candidates must be Swedish citizens
- Support GIS Specialists in team in data migration and refinement.
- Spatial data development & analysis
- Prepare documentation that describes the operating procedures for using GIS applications.
- Manages a heavy and diversified workload and can juggle and prioritise multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Experience of working with Enterprise Geo-databases
- Knowledge and experience with editing scenarios in a multi user Geo-database
- Provide technical support in resolving issues in custom applications.
- Demonstrated ability to support business end users and production issues as and when required.
For this position we are looking specifically for Swedish nationals due to the nature of the work.
If you are a Swedish national and looking for your next contract move then please do get in touch. We can arrange interviews within 2 days of an application.