SAP Functional Integration Lead
Global technology business based in the Cambridgeshire area is looking to hire a Functional Integration Lead with expert Business Process Management experience into their SAP Centre of Excellence.
In this role, you will work with both Functional and Solution architecture teams to ensure process/solution alignment across a Business Change Transformation Programme.
They are looking for an architect of sorts who understands the impact that an instance in one business process can have on the other (OTC,PTP,R2R,PTM,LES).
- Shape and deliver the cross-functional design and integrate across all workstreams.
- Drive collaboration between Functional/Solution architecture teams to ensure strict integration check
- Work closely with the CoE to ensure effective solution integration
- Work with the functional teams to apply programme governance framework
- Have previous experience working in a BPM role on a global scale driving multi-divisional change
- Understanding SAP process integration and alignment across business functions.
- Multiple deployment projects of SAP systems within large manufacturing or chemical organisations.
- Strong Project Management skills and ability to drive change processes
- Broad understanding of integrated business processes across at least one function (P2P, O2C, R2R, PTM, LES)
Should either yourself or someone you know be interested in this position, please do not hesitate to call me on +442071077733 and ask for Alexander Graham.