Our nationally renowned client based just outside of Detroit, MI is looking for a permanent and full time, seasoned Java developer.
The Full Stack Java Web Developer is responsible for the support of the e-commerce platform. This work may include:
- Develop application software using the cloud based architecture across full stack of technologies utilized by balanced team
- Consult with product managers to identify minimal viable product and decompose feature set into small scoped user stories
- Pair with other software engineers to cooperatively deliver user stories
- Solve highly complex technical problems using industry best practices
- Using the test-driven development methodology to realize the technical solution.
- Working with other technical experts, Product Managers, UI/UX Designers and business stakeholders
Bachelor's degree in related field required.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Java / J2ee web development (heavy emphasis)
- Spring Framework development (heavy emphasis)
- Experience designing and developing REST APIs, SOAP APIs (Heavy Emphasis)
- Experience with SOLR.
- Data modeling
- eCommerce Frameworks like Magento, Hybris
- Content Management systems like AEM, Drupal
- Practiced in eXtreme Programming (XP) disciplines including paired programming
- OO Design Principles, Micro services architecture, Cloud native concepts
- Capable in Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery tools and pipelines such as Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, GitHub, etc.
- Mobile development Experience is a plus
- 3+ years of work experience in cloud based, full stack development
**Citizen/Greencard Holders Only. No sponsorship will be provided for the role.