Full Time Role
RED's key client, a global leader in the Life Sciences Sector are recruiting for an EDI Consultant. The position is a full time role based in The Netherlands.
Our client offers an excellent career progression plan, fantastic financial package in addition to an opportunity to work with the latest SAP/IT technologies within a fun and exciting environment.
The role will involve taking ownership of IT solutions supporting eBusiness & eCommerce processes, safeguard global architecture and design, and play a key role in assessing, designing, developing and supporting changes and enhancements leveraging Medtronic's global interface standards.
Main Tasks will include:
- Managing and coordinating new eBusiness & eCommerce setup from requirements gathering through to implementation while adhering to corporate standards;
- Participate and represent IT eBusiness & eCommerce requirements in large and cross functional projects.
- Support eBusiness & eCommerce setup in EMEA, providing 2nd Line Support for issues through close liaison with both internal and external parties to identify and resolve issues.
- Align & communicate with regional stakeholders on all eCommerce process flows and project progress / activities.
Successful Candidates will have the following experience:
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a similar role with EDI/ eInvoicing implementations.
- Technical affinity with SAP SD, interface mapping, XML and working in a methodical and detailed manner.
- Experience gathering, documenting and challenging business requirements.
- Nice to haves: Experience with agile way of working in a traditional environment /Project management experience / Affinity with IT eCommerce processes
If you are interested to explore this opportunity further and feel you have the relevant experience, please apply along with your updated CV.