For our client in Hamburg, Germany, we are looking for a German-speaking developer in the area of Splunk, Data Analysis, Process Monitoring and Data Normalization.
1. Identify and define the responsibilities, operations, attributes and relationships of application design elements
2. Design the user interface
3. Design and agree the interface to other internal and external systems
4. Design database structure and update data model
5. Ensure that the application design is consistent with the application software architecture
6. Ensure that the application design is detailed to a point where implementation can proceed.
7. Implementation of the design elements (source files, binaries, execs, other
8. Test of the developed components as units
9. Creation of support documents (e.g. Release Notes, Training Material, Installation Guide, Migration Guide)
10. Create interfaces between the tools, either with official API calls of the producer or with access to databases etc.
11. Create scripts used as interface to the user
* Start: ASAP, latest in November
* Duration: 12 months (+ extension)
* Workload: full-time
* Location: Hamburg
* The consultant should have a work permit for the location, it will not be provided extra
* Language: German
If you are interested in finding out more or can recommend a colleague please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Please send me your CV in the word format for immediate consideration.