For our client we are looking for a data security consultant.
Your main task will be consulting in network security issues.
* Collect data about network layout, design and inventory of acquisitions
* Clarify unclear layouts or designs with local teams
* Documentation of as-is status and identified weaknesses
* Assess security risks for existing environment
* Provide recommendations for mitigation of identified risks
* Experienced in data security
* Experienced with network, security and application
* Nice to have: experience with pentest tools such as Nessus or others
* Start: Beginning of June
* Duration: 7 months
* Utilization: Full-time
* Location: 80% in Düsseldorf area and 20% remote
* Language: English
Telephone interview slots with our client can be arranged at short notice with a decision quick after.
If you are interested in receiving further information about the role or can recommend a colleague or friend, please get in touch.