|Location: Brussels, Belgium||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/073601_1599479256|
* Role :- Data Manager - Medior
* Start :- ASAP
* End Date :- 06 Months
* Location :- Brussels, Belgium (100% Remote during pandemic, after on-site)
* Language :- English
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage the Data Governance Platform
- Build robust, high performing and scalable, flexible solutions within the Data Governance Platform using agile (SCRUM) and test driven methodologies.
- Participate in the technical design of the solution based on business requirements gathered and analysed by the Data Governance Team
- Look for creative and simple solutions and you provide clear, structured documentation for the users, as well for the Data Governance Team and testers
- Participate in the implementation of releases following the client change & release management processes
- Responsible for the follow-up of the projects assigned to you. Leading a sub team is part of your tasks to ensure a correctly and timely delivery.
- Provide support to the operation team in case of major incidents for which engineering knowledge is required
- You have a bachelor or master's degree (preferably in an IT) or equivalent by experience.
- you are familiar with the Data Governance Team
- You have hands-on experience with:
o Required: MuleSoft AnyPoint Studio / Mule Server
o Scripting (Perl, Java, Python, ….)
o BI tools (Informatica, MicroStrategy, MSS), databases (Teradata, Oracle)