|Location: Sweden||Salary: Up to €1 per hour|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/064731_1572365133|
Urgently looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to help influence, build and maintain the large-scale data infrastructure required for the AI projects, and maintain the connection to UI and front-end developers.
Working in cross-functional agile teams of highly skilled software/Machine Learning Engineers, data scientists, designers, product managers and others to build the AI ecosystem.
* 5+ years work life machine learning experience (in advanced analytics environments)
* You have been involved in feature engineering and in prototyping machine learning applications that have been deployed to production
* You have experience in working with high volume heterogeneous data, and are knowledgeable about data storage and modelling techniques
* Experience from building large-scale data infrastructures, including, but not limited to, containerisation and cluster management / consolidation
* You have experience from agile environments, team collaboration, data-driven development, reliable and responsible experimentation.
* Able to handle detailed analysis, work independently and in a structured way
* Experience with languages like Python, R on a daily basis
* Familiar with common machine learning toolboxes (Pandas, Scikit-learn).
* Practical Experience with big data and Spark; building, tuning and optimizing end-to-end pipelines in Spark
* You have a degree within software engineering or similar field (e.g. computer science and programming), and a strong will to continuously develop your engineering skill-set
* Experience from deploying and maintaining Hadoop
* Experience in Devops (Familiarity with Git, Jenkins, Docker, ansible etc)
* Familiarity with ETL, data quality, database modelling and data warehousing principles
* Experience from Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) is meriting
If you are interested and feel you are a good match and are able to work in Europe, having relevant work visa kindly forward your CV profile as soon as possible.