|Location: Netherlands||Salary: €55 - €60 per hour|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/071883_1592560258|
Data Engineer / Netherlands (Remote during pandemic) / 6 months / Start ASAP
In your role as Data Engineer you have a short line with the designer of the data foundation, our business analysts and the business. You are an expert in the field of ETL who makes its contribution by unambiguously optimising the use of the data and efficiency in developing products and performing analyses. For example, you develop clear timelines or other aggregations from complex data streams that can be used for a product. You are responsible for ensuring that these solutions and products work in such a way that they can be implemented in a stable way in the test acceptance and production environment. You have state-of-the-art tooling and platforms such as SAS on a GRID environment. the
3 Years - You have at least three years of recent and demonstrable experience in a role of management information or business information consultant or as a reporting analyst / scrum master
You prefer to have a world degree in business informatics, business economics or process management.
You have demonstrable knowledge and experience of SAS-VA, SAS EC or similar tooling You have knowledge of Agile/Scrum
You have at least three years of recent and demonstrable experience in a role of management information or business information consultant or as a senior reporting analyst,
* Focus on results
* Working together
Do you recognise yourself in this? You have good oral and written communication skills. You want to get results without losing sight of the good relationship. You like to switch quickly: you are therefore stress-resistant and practical. You are enthusiastic and involved and you have a good dose of perseverance. You are visibly enjoying moving in an organisation where not everything is yet recorded and in which you can contribute significantly to the final process and product design of it.
* You have at least a bachelor's degree in (technical or business) computer science, information science, ICT or software engineering.
* You have recent and demonstrable experience in programming and coding in preferably in SAS.
* In-depth knowledge of SQL is a must.
* You have excellent Dutch speaking and writing skills.
* You have demonstrable knowledge and experience with very large and complex data environments.
* You have demonstrable experience in testing software, release management and delivering according to acceptance criteria