|Location: Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: 29304_1590744639|
For our client we are currently looking for an Cornerstone Expert, who is familiar with security roles and permissions administration.
The enhancements of security roles and permissions in Cornerstone have the purpose to enable the access to the modules in line with the authorization concept.
Access to the Cornerstone system landscape will be provided during the assignment.
- Security Roles and Permissions Administration in Cornerstone (Recruitment, Learning, Performance, Engage and Compensation)
o Create new security roles in the Cornerstone test environment with module specific permissions
o Adapt existing security roles to be in line with the requirements of the module/process
o Identify necessary permissions within new processes in the Cornerstone test environment
- Governance and Monitoring
o Check data quality of existing security roles in Cornerstone
o Analyse existing security roles and identify errors in their content
o Check naming conventions against developments in the system
- Document & knowledge transfer to the client
o Document developments from enhancements to enable knowledge transfer to internal stakeholders that will be validated and approved by the client
Required key skills:
- Very good experience in Cornerstone (Recruitment, Learning, Performance, Engage and Compensation)
- Very good experience in security roles and permissions administration in Cornerstone
- Start: Beginning of June
- Duration: 7 months
- Workload: 2 days per week
- Location: 90% Remote
- Language: German (English nice to have)
Interview slots with our client can be arranged on short notice with a decision straight afterwards.
If you are interested in finding out more or can recommend a colleague please don't hesitate to get in touch.