|Location: India||Salary: nearshore/offshore competitive pricing|
|Sector: Manufacturing||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/077017_1611592337|
For one of our client, RED is looking for a near-shore/off-shore Industrial/Manufacturing Applications Consultant
The Industrial Applications Consultant will operate as the link between the SAP ERP roll-out teams and the Industrial Application management teams and ecosystem.
He will structured and coordinate discussions and actions in relations to integration between the new SAP ERP core model and the industrial application landscape already implemented within numerous industrial sites throughout the world.
KEY TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND SCOPE
- Interact with SAP roll out team to ensure realistic and coherent Manufacturing - Production applications integration with the SAP core model.
- Manufacturing - Production Applications :
o MES & Scada applications
o Maintenance application
o LIMS application
o Weighbridges and scales
Profile expected :
- 5 years of professional hands-on experience with application management
- Extensive experience implementing, migrating, managing, operating systems/applications and local industrial
- interfaces (weighbridge, barcode, RF gun, etc)
- Strong knowledge about applicative solutions
- Strong business knowledge in Industrial environment
- Have a good knowledge and understanding of application architecture
- Fluent or native English speaker
This position would be 100% remote and the client will favour candidates with near-shore/offshore competitive pricing.
The initial contract would be 6 months though we anticipate multiple extensions.
This is an urgent requirement and the client will favour candidate with immediate availability.
If you are interested with this opportunity please me your CV and rate expectation @Romain Saubrement