|Location: Lithuania||Salary: €45 - €48 per hour|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/082775_1628515245|
Blaze Developer / Remote / 3-6 months / Start ASAP
You will be responsible of development and implementation of Risk Rating Model. The task will include:
* Blaze configuration/development of the new model for Financial institutions, such as our model developers can add model rules, simulate and calibrate the model.
* Existing simulation tool adjusted or a new simulation tool created so it works for as well the old and the new model.
In the two models there will be some common stuff - E.g we have a few supporting models for e.g Industries and Countries, which needs to be used for both models in future.
The full tasks and requirements will be presented by project and product owner, whom you will report to.
The developed solution will require a knowledge transfer to internal employees, and possible some minor support for several hours after the project completion.
* Business Analysis. Familiarity with DHW document used to capture business requirements. Ability to work with DHW and extract requirements for decision metaphors and decision flow to be created. Experience with working XSD schemas to create and maintain the business object model used in Blaze Advisor projects.
* Development. Experience with Blaze Advisor development: SRL language knowledge, experience with creating decision metaphors and their templates, generating all project files required for project deployment on RMA. Experience with creating decision flows. Experience with Blaze Advisor simulation plugin: creating and maintaining simulation projects, data/report adapters. Knowledge about MS-SQL (data adapters, creation of stored procedures for simulation data filtering).
* Maintenance. Common knowledge about the Rule Maintenance Application (RMA). Common knowledge about the SVN versioning system.
* Great Advantage:
Blaze Advisor development experience