Big Data Architect - Gothenburg
One of RED's clients are looking for an Enterprise Data Architect within Microsoft Azure products.
You will be part of a team of people focusing on building solutions that maximise the use of data in emerging technologies to transform other clients business.
You will take role as Data Architecture Lead in high profile projects and be tasked to lead and serve customers as a trusted advisor through the complete Data Life cycle of projects, from pre-sales through architecture and framework design to delivery of the final solution.
Your skills and experience will include leading design and implements for "all things Data" using Microsoft Azure as the primary target, but with good knowledge of other platforms and frameworks.
- Demonstrable evidence Data management in Azure Lake environments.
- Data aspects of Microsoft Azure in-depth knowledge with full platform expert level understanding in this context
- Practical use of a Data Lake environment
- Expert level knowledge of how different data move in and out of these for reporting
- Interfacing Data Lake with applications and databases, especially IBM Netezza
- Enterprise Data Warehouse working knowledge, with Enterprise Data Architecture a definite advantage
- Cloud modelling for Data Analytics and Programming
- Swedish speaking is preferred
If you feel that your skill sets match our clients need then please send an updated CV and current contact number.