RED's Global client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across 30+ industries and all business functions underpinned by the world's largest delivery network. They work at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We will give you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment focused on defining and delivering the most innovative solutions. Their projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself working together with other talented and dedicated professionals, all working towards a shared goal.
Job Title: Amazon Web Services architecture
Type: Permanent Job
Salary: €4000-6000 per month (negotiable pending experience review)
Level(s): Consultant and above.
Eligibility: Finnish Residence and Fluent Finnish Language
Do you want to work with Amazon Web Services architecture in new and large-scale customer engagements? Are you able to define a AWS "Cloud Native" production environment and DevOps chain? Are you following and passionate about the new services launched by AWS and even more interested to see them in action, at real projects? If you're looking for new challenges in your technical career, then the possibility to work in a vibrant environment with access to world class training and expertise might be something for you.
We are currently looking for AWS Architects to our Helsinki office.
Applicants should have 2 to 10 years of experience with defining and implementing Technical Architecture. In addition, candidates should have theoretical and hands-on experience of AWS services on IaaS and PaaS levels.
Working as a consultant within this Global leader in Technology you will develop both functional and technical expertise, you will also help to deliver world class solutions that help our clients to become - and remain - high performing businesses.
Professional development and training curriculums gives you access to new technology and next generation methodologies. This includes Agile, DevOps, Test Management and much more. You will also be given the opportunity to adapt newly acquired skills to your professional development goals, present the value of new tools, methods and technologies to your client and break traditional and outdated patters for systems and technology implementation.
Depending on your experience level your role as a consultant will include:
- Design and implement innovative, scalable, and secure technical solutions with high availability with the help of the AWS service catalogue -
- Assessing and recommending the best of breed AWS technology solutions to address client needs
- Create business cases for technical and organizational transformation to, and introduction of, AWS based deliveries
- Evaluate and recommend E2E solutions based on AWS services or hybrid solutions
- Define solution architecture, develop estimates and plans.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert within AWS and be a mentor for junior colleagues.
We are looking for candidates with high levels of motivation and that also meet the following criteria:
- Master's Degree or the professional equivalent within Engineering or Computer Science
- Broad technical background
- Deep, hands-on design and development background in AWS, across a wide range of AWS services
- Fluent in Finnish and English
- Strong interest in developing within technology and personal leadership
- One or several of the below certifications
- > Certified AWS Solutions Architect - Professional
- > Certified AWS Solutions Architect - Associate
- > Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional
- > Certified Developer - Associate
- Clearly defined career path and professional development in an international company.
- Career counselling, mentoring and support to help you achieve professional success and grow your career.
- Professional training's, access to advanced knowledge bases and to advice of international experts.
- Opportunity to work with global clients on large international projects.
- Friendly workplace environment, team bonding events, ability to participate in after work activities.
- Competitive benefits package: 25 days vacation per year, competitive pension plan, gym subsidies, private health-care, life insurance.
Are you interested in developing your career opportunities in a world-class environment? Submit your CV and a consultant from RED will contact you to disclose all relevant details.
We look forward to receiving your application!