|Location: Zürich, Switzerland||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/071153_1589879209|
**** Actimize Data Analyst - 7+ months - Zurich ****
On behalf of one of our international partners, RED is now looking for a Data Analyst with Actimize experience to join an initial 7 months contract located in Zurich and starting ASAP.
Due to the COVID-19 situation the contract will initially be remote and then on-site in Zurich.
ONLY CANDIDATES BASED IN SWITZERLAND WILL BE CONSIDERED.
The Project is based on Transaction Monitoring, part of the global AML Transaction Monitoring program organization. The role is to design and implement innovative IT solutions to help prevent, detect and report on financial crimes and terrorist financing activities.
- conduct requirements gathering activities using a variety of internal and external data and conducting stakeholder interviews
- determine required IT business solutions and assist in implementing them
- take a key role in AML rule tuning cycles, working closely with Compliance officers and our product vendor
- act as a key point of contact between the Financial Crimes Prevention Business and IT
- develop detailed business requirements and guide them through implementation
- perform data analysis in support of our solutions
- assist in quality control and project management
- identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
- experience with AML processes, workflows and systems, preferably Actimize SAM or Siron AML
- experience as business analyst in a multi-project environments with globally distributed teams
- Financials Services IT background (you understand client, account and transaction data)
- the ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and develop robust solutions (you know what they really want)
- an understanding of the software development lifecycle
- strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
- a solid understanding of data associated with the banking and brokerage business, and regulatory issues
Nice to have Skills*:
- a good understanding of work flow processes
- preferably a background in statistical analysis and/or a mathematics degree
- preferably experience with Actimize SAM v8
If you are interested, please contact Alex Upton-Agerholm on email@example.com or apply here.