|Location: Brussels, Belgium||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/072288_1594223522|
* SAP ABAP SAP4I Claims/PM - Contract Opportunity - Brussels *
Red are supporting one of their key international clients in a new exciting project whilst implementing SAP. We are urgently looking for a SAP ABAP for SAP4I SR Claims/Policy Management consultant to join their team on a remote basis.
In order to start the Realization phase, you will work very closely together with the SAP 4i Project Manager, the Work stream Owner (Business Side), respective Stream Leads (IT Side) and the SAP premium Engagement Support people to define how the SAP 4i products can fulfil the business requirements.
As an ABAP SAP4I consultant you will realize the implementation of SAP 4i products for this sub-project 1 based on the analysis that has been done during the Exploration phase of the project.
Scope of Duties:
- SAP ABAP SAP4i SR consultant will get familiar with the existing Business environment (getting familiar with the BPD's -Business Process Definition documents- and SPD - System Process Definition documents of the different streams),
- SAP ABAP SAP4I SR consultant will do the implementation/realization of all requirements (as mentioned in the SPD's and WRICEF's or SAP4i,
- Assist the Stream Lead in the realization phase,
- Review and agree to key project deliverables to be created in the product backlog,
- Ensure that issues, risks and interdependencies are identified, managed and resolved,
- Conduct regular meetings with Stream Leaders and Project Manager to review project progress and identify and agree actions arising,
- Ensure consistency of project outputs with SR Project architectures (e.g. IT outputs to be delivered in line with architectural frameworks),
- Report progress on the work stream to the SR Project Manager.
- Experience with FS-CM/FS-PM - Claims Management/Policy Management - SAP 4i - FS-CM/FS-PM
Knowledge & Experience:
- Master Degree in (Computer) Sciences (or equivalent experience) required.
- Minimum of 7 years of hands-on SAP 4i development experience (ABAP developer)
- Demonstrates good knowledge on SAP 4i design and implementation
- Knowledge of Standard content for different SAP 4i modules (FS-PM, MSG-PM, FS-CM and FS-CD),
- Experience to work in an Agile project environment or willingness to learn,
- Knowledge about Insurance core applications,
- Demonstrates strong MS Office skills
If you are interested in this position, please apply or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.