Back-End Java Developer - Sweden
One of RED's clients are currently looking for Back-end Java developers to help develop our clients next generation media solutions.
We are looking for Developers who take pride in their work, assuring the highest quality
This pivotal role will be responsible for keeping the system together with many databases, new technology and demanding tasks.
Work consists of:
- Exploration, design and implementation of components in a back-end layer.
- Automation all the way out to customer
- Design & Maintainability
- Testability and quality
- Scalability in components
You will be working with the following areas:
- Databases (Cassandra, MySQL, PostgreSQL, XML)
- Event driven design (Kafka, JMS, HornetQ)
- REST / Web APIs
- Scaling Web applications
Our client is looking for Swedish nationals with excellent command of Swedish and English.
If you feel that your skill set is a match to our clients requirements then please send an updated resume and a current contact number and we will be in touch.