Upskill or learn SAP in your own time
As a SAP consultant, you need to stay ahead of the curb. You need to ensure your training and education is at the top of its game, that your skills rise above your peers and stay in line with digital demand. The SAP's Learning Hub is the answer and is becoming more and more essential for all consultants.
We are pleased to announce that we have partnered with SAP Education to bring SAP Learning Hub licences to consultants worldwide at a significant discount. For a limited time only, we're offering over 50% off the original price for the SAP Learning Hub, Professional Edition.
*RED is offering this price for a limited time only - from Wednesday 19th April until Friday 19th May. This means all payments and applications need to be submitted by the 19th May. We cannot take payment after this date.
It's important to note, once the offer closes, we will process all applicants and licences will be delivered on or before Wednesday 7th June.
The full price for a one-off SAP Learning Hub, Professional Edition is £1,825 - we're offering over 50% discount! To take advantage of this incredible offer, you need to press 'buy now' on the right-hand side of the page. We will take payment for the licence straight away - and then you can sit back and relax, knowing that your new SAP Learning Hub, Professional Edition will be delivered in June.
By purchasing the SAP Learning Hub you accept SAP's Terms and Conditions - click here to review the Terms and Conditions.
Here's a breakdown of the buyer's journey:
1) Click PayPal button to buy the SAP Learning Hub, Professional Edition – anytime from Wednesday 19th April until Friday 19th May
2) Agree to SAP’s Learning Hub Terms & Conditions
3) Confirm payment of £850 – the discount is open to all consultants worldwide, but unfortunately we can only take
payments in sterling, so there may be a small transaction charge if you’re purchasing from overseas
4) You will receive a confirmation of purchase email
5) From 19th – 28th May there will be a cooling off period, whereby applicants can get a full refund if they no longer
desire a Learning Hub licence
6) RED will send all registrants details to SAP on Monday 29th May, therefore we are unable to refund after this date
7) It will take approximately 7 days for SAP to register all licences
8) Once SAP register applicants, applicants will automatically receive another confirmation email with Learning
Hub licence details
9) All licences will be activated on or before 7th June
10) Your SAP Learning Hub licence will be active from the day the you receive the confirmation email and licence
details from SAP
Confused? Maybe our frequently asked questions page can clear things up, have a look here.
What is the SAP Learning Hub?
- SAP Learning Hub provides 24/7 access to all SAP online learning content, training systems and learning rooms
- Learning Hub licences are valid for one year and can be renewed annually
- The platform allows you to access over 4,000 training programs from within the cloud
- Alongside businesses, consultants can choose from thousands of training titles – including e-learning
courses, SAP transactions, handbooks and more
- It’s a cost-effective way to keep up to date and competitive in SAP solutions
- Prepare for and gain certification
- Live streaming systems
Find out more about the SAP Learning Hub from SAP's website which acts as a Learning Hub index.