|Location: Sweden||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/082349_1627467032|
On behalf of our Swedish client, RED is looking for 2 XIB Specialists.
- Location: 100% Remote
- Workload: 5 days per week
- Start Date: 1st of Spetember
- End date: 31st of March 2022
- Languages: English fluent
The XIB specialist will in the EDI migration out from XIB into another tool. The main purpose of this job is to analyse the current solution and provide feedback to the cloud partner to implement the EDI interfaces in the new tool.
Join the analysis and discovery teams and analyse the assigned flows to have a deep understanding of the flows and/or maps for a specific interface and give this feedback to the cloud partner.
Participate on the common calls to review the current solution and provide answers and deep analysis of the current solution.
Support the cloud partner during the implementation with any questions that may arise during implementation or testing phase.
Must have skills:
- Axway XIB development
- XIB Datamaper
- MBC's Development
- EDI projects in analysis, design and delivery
- EDI message types (e.g ORDERS, ORDERSP, DESADV and INVOICE, SELLOUT, IFTMIN, etc)
- Common data format standards (e.g EDIFACT, XML, Idocs)
- Common file transfer methods (e.g MQ, S.400, AS2, SFTP)
- EDI and B2B system integration design, programming, configuration, and delivery
- Transforming technical solution into a specification
If you are available and interested, please send your updated CV to Jonathan via firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.