|Location: Germany||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/074797_1603898296|
**Work Centre Project Manager- Germany - Remote - Start Soon***
For our international client based In Walldorf (Germany), RED is currently looking for a Non-SAP Work Centre Project Manager to start in a new project.
You'll be involved in managed the engineer team and service request workload within the Workcentre ensuring everything work perfectly. The Manager is expected to start as soon as possible and for an initial 6-9 months contract. The project is based in Walldorf, remote.
- Minimum 8 Years IT Project Manager Experience
- Experience of full cycle project with Data Centre activities including hadware/infrastructure background
- Fluent in English communication, German communication is a bonus
- Experience in Data Centre / IT Environment (Minimum: Basic understanding needed, not less than 1 year of experience
- Office Tools (e.g. Excel)
- Strong team player
If you are interested in this position, please apply or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.