Global Vice President Infrastructure Management (Bereichsleiter)
Reporting to the Group CIO, the Global VP for Infrastructure Management is responsible for the global IT infrastructure strategy along with the management and maintenance of hardware and applications for all IT environments.
* Lead the Global IT Infrastructure across the group
* Responsible for a division of >100 employees, thereof ~50 in Germany
* Work closely with ICT and business management to develop and deliver IT Infrastructure Strategies.
* Proactively seeks innovative technologies to enhance business value.
* Manages IT Infrastructure to facilitate adaptation to changing technology and apply it to business needs.
* Monitors latest research and trends in all aspects of IT Infrastructure.
* Establishing Service Level Agreements with the business.
* Oversees management of all incidents, problems and user requests raised through the service desk.
* Management of and negotiation with 3rd party vendors
* Active role management and shaping of global IT infrastructure function
* Infrastructure consolidation of devices, network, active directory
* Oversee consolidation Server and data center consolidation to central data centers
* IT Security improvements, e.g. global SIEM rollout, NAC rollout
* Network separation of production sites, standardized maintenance access points for third parties
* Concept and rollout of user collaboration platform (e.g. Skype, Chat, Sharepoint)
* Phone system harmonization and global contract management (wireless and landline)
* Budget responsibility
* 10 to 15 years' experience in delivering and supporting in an infrastructure environment.
* Strong track record of technical knowledge of IT Infrastructure and demonstrable experience in Global Organisation(s).
* Full-stack knowledge of IT infrastructure with an overall Deep technology understanding
* Strong working knowledge of IT service management (e.g., ITIL-related disciplines)
* Knowledge of Change, Asset, incident and problem configuration management.
* Deep business background and process understanding
* Modern team player, lead by example rather than managing by hierarchy
* Active driver of change with can do attitude
* Active engagement of all relevant stakeholders, communication skills for all hierarchy levels, can talk business and can talk IT
* Project management skills, effectively arranging resources and managing multiple small to large projects in a Global environment.
* Vendor management and negotiations experience in development of effective external partnerships.
* Strong leadership to develop teams to learn and apply new skills/techniques to business needs.
* Excellent communication (both oral and written) skills; an ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others (employees and management) and gains understanding.
* Extensive people management experience at a senior level
* Programme management
* Good problem solving skills
* Strong Interpersonal skills
* Strong drive and determination
* Willingness to travel
* Fluent German and English