Test Automation Engineer required
Our client, a global provider of SAP focused software are looking for a Test Automation Engineer to join their ever-expanding internal team and become a part of their exciting journey as they expand geographically.
Located in London you will be joining a very friendly and interactive team who not only focus on their own requirements but on supporting each other In the various projects you will be working on, including new and existing products.
- Produce complete test plans and scripts adhering to the Test Strategy.
- Designing, developing and supporting frameworks for our test infrastructure and providing automation expertise.
- Perform test execution, conduct test results analysis, tracking system test defects using JIRA & HP ALM and provision of progress reports, re-execution of test scripts once defects are fixed.
- Ensure all acceptance, exploratory tests are adhered to as per standards and guidelines.
- Contributing toward predictable delivery of quality releases.
- Strong background in, and at least 2+ years of working in QA automation.
- Thorough understanding of SDLC specifically automated QA processes in agile development environments.
- Experience in writing, executing and monitoring automated test suites for web and Desktop application (WEB UI, Delphi/Windows Application & SAP.
- Sound knowledge of system, regression and load testing, creating test plans and exit reports.
- Ability to understand business requirements and acceptance criteria and design test cases to ensure these are met by the system delivered.
- Experience working in agile methodology project delivery.
- Ability to go beyond the requirements to ensure system testing scenarios validate the QA of the solution provided and that it will operate within the customer environment without error or regression.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
Should either you or someone you know be interested in this position, please do not hesitate to call me on +44207 107 7632 and ask for Frankie Rayner. Or alternatively you can message me at email@example.com