|Location: Brussels, Belgium||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Retail and Distribution||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: 77153_1611853392|
Technical SOlution Architect - Brussels, 6 months +, (TOGAF and Archimate experience required)
Working with a Retail end client - we are looking for a strong Technical Solution Architect for a 6 month contract in Brussels - this will be remote initially but they want someone onsite eventually. This positin requires someone who speaks French and Dutch - please do not apply if you do not speak both languages.
Experience Required for Technical Solution Architect:
12-15 yrs of experience with expertise in modelling solutions in Archimate and use TOGAF. Ability to work with enterprise Architects towards solution design, implement in alignment with Organization IT architecture and landscape. Position: 6 Months.
As an application and integration architect you are responsible for
* Designing IT solutions that meet the functional and non-functional requirements of our partner.
* Ensuring support for the IT solution among the client, the project team and the experts
* Identifying IT risks and facilitating decisions to be made by our client in the evaluation of alternative solutions
* Monitoring the architectural realization by expert teams
* Architecture governance by participating in the necessary governance processes and / or by participating in the existing governance boards
* Java/J2EE exp will be advantage.
* TOGAF certification will be advantage
- Customer management soft skills and leadership capabilities