|Location: England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/076601_1617884977|
Technical project managers required with a telco background - Remote -400 eur per day.
Our consultancy client requires a number Technical project Managers with telco experience to help manage a number of projects across IT.
- Manage the technical part of a project through the entire project lifecycle.
- Participate in the technical design discussions;
- Work with relevant technical teams to setup review workshops and obtain necessary sign offs;
- Prepare, operationalize and maintain technical project plan in consultation with all relevant stakeholders;
- Help to raise and track the technical risks, issues and dependencies from solution designers, development teams and Project Managers;
- Track the technical project status and create weekly report to present in appropriate governance forums;
- Review test plan with end to end test manager along with impacted stakeholders if applicable (including but not limited to performance test team, security test team, integration and user acceptance test team);
- Prepare the deployment plan and co-ordinate end to end deployment activities through timely communication to all relevant stakeholders;
- Resolve dependencies across applications within IT, DC, Core Networks and with local country systems for project lifecycle; and
- Create, plan and co-ordinate connectivity matrix implementation.
- Raise CRQ ( change request) to open connectivity between various systems/ to carry out required changes
- Financial tracking from IT side
- Attend the following mandatory meetings: SI Team meeting (fortnightly), Roadmap Dependency Meeting, Delivery Demo, UAT Capacity Meeting, Incident Calls.