|Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland||Salary: €350 - €375 per day|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/075377_1605609030|
Technical Project Manager / Dublin (Remote during pandemic) / 6 months / Start Dec 1st
Job Purpose and primary objectives:
The Data Insights portfolio contains several large programmes of work, focused on applying data analytics tools and techniques to solve for business and data problems and to identify data issues and remediation solutions or optimisation's as part of our strategic initiatives.
* Hands on project management of multiple work streams across a wider analytics and data science programme of work.
* Define, scope and plan and execute using an Agile/SAFE delivery approach and philosophy.
* Establish and execute analytics delivery project control functions.
* Work collaboratively with developers, architects and business stakeholders to deliver working solutions in an Agile and Iterative manner.
* Carry out resource and financial planning, tracking and reporting, monitoring and updating up to a service portfolio level.
* Integration with organisational governance, risk, vendor management and portfolio management functions.
* Mentor project team members regarding Agile best practices.
* Demonstrate a proven ability to successfully manage data engineering and analytics projects from conception to deployment.
* Must have extensive agile based delivery experience.
* Applied knowledge of data technologies, practices and analytical approaches advantageous, to include Big Data/Cloud (e.g. Hadoop, Spark), Data Preparation (e.g. SQL, ETL), Programming (e.g. Python, PySpark) and Modelling (e.g. machine learning, text analytics, or NLP)
* Experience managing budget, resources and the configuration of a functional service - shared resourcing/bench/flexible scaling.
* Proven ability to manage project risks and issues.
* Excellent organisational & communication skills.
* Innovative, creative, articulate and able to work directly with a broad range of stake holders
* Educated to degree level (or overseas equivalent)