|Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester||Salary: £450 - £500 per day|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/081270_1623770904|
Technical Lead Oracle Application R12 EBS (Inside IR35) / Manchester / months / Start ASAP
Required Technical Skill Set:
Oracle Apps CEMLI (Configuration, Extension, Modification, Localisation, and Integration) PL/SQL / Unix/Linux shell scripting
Desired Experience Range:
* Minimum 8 years of implementation experience as Technical consultant in Oracle Apps and RICEW (Reports, Forms, Conversions, Extensions and Workflows) components.
* Sound knowledge of the Oracle EBS architecture and how it can be interfaced with all the upstream and downstream systems
* Familiarity in Oracle R12 ebs applications. Manage the development activities for Customisation's, Interfaces, Data Migration, Reports, Output Documents and testing.
* Ability to interact with key stakeholders and apply his/her technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements specification, Application Architecture definition and Design
* Oracle Certified technical consultant
* Implementation experience for any University
Expectations from the Role:
* Work closely with EBS functional specialists and business to thoroughly understand functional requirements to produce highly effective technical design documentation using best practice development standards.
* List all CEMLI (Configuration, Extension, Modification, Localisation, and Integration) item(s) required and estimates of build and delivery of each CEMLI item.
* To Deliver high quality code deliverables, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty.
* Data migration SUPPORT from existing applications
* Good knowledge of current technologies deployed by Oracle including development tools, ETL tools and SOA foundation pack.
* Manage a team of Developers and possess Strong oral, written communication skills and presentation skills.