- This position is part of a larger team.
- Define and maintain the Enterprise Architect models to ensure optimum usage of the IT models in the business space
- Research and work with other solution architect and technical architects to create and enhance the business models with the competitive digital solutions
- Participate in design, development, maintenance of IT artifacts and Drive the meetings and / or actively participate to align architectural decisions with other stakeholders including but not limited to CTO, business stakeholders, clients and or/ partners
- Advises and maintains long term and short term strategies for maintenance, upgrade and best practices on Enterprise Architecture
- Identifies areas of further study and participate in any proof of concept
- 10+ years of Enterprise Architecture experience, i.e. modelling, business process design, building block design, applications and role design, systems integration, etc.
- Expertise in Java / Security Management/ Database Administration / IT Service Operation and Event Management
- Ability to learn and upgrade skill set based on the business and industry requirements
- Very good communication skills (Oral and written).
- Problem-solving skills.