On behalf of our Client - a global-known Pharmaceutical Client - who is currently expanding their IT Team in Barcelona. We are looking for a:
Supply Chain IT Stream Lead (m/f)
- 7 years minimum working experience in IT Supply Chain Management, especially in integration of advanced planning systems and forecasting tool
- Various project experiences in Planning & Forecasting Processes, knowledge in statistical models, ergonomy, etc.
- Experienced in Program-management methods and approaches
- High analytical and logical approach to situations and projects
- Proactive working style in combination with very good communication and team management skills
- Strong leadership quality and people-skills
- Fluency in English, any additional language is a plus
- Overall activities coordination, planning, and optimisation inside the IT Supply Chain stream, and under the main program framework
- Design the core model both in respect of Business objectives and ITS strategy
- Build the new standardized market solution
- Develop sustainable functional competencies to support the business
- Lead the first pilots and transfer competencies to deploy team
- Coordinate activities together with other streams in the program, vendor and services provider
- Working for a global Pharmaceutical player on an international team and projects
- Long-term opportunity and stability
- Challenging projects and tasks
- Multicultural team
- Competitive salary package and other benefits included
This position sounds interesting for you? Apply now!
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send your CV (in Word Format) with the following Job ID: Streamlead_SA_Spain to:
For further questions, you can reach me at +49 221 9669 3850
I look forward to your application!