RED's global client; recognised by Gartner as a leader in Technology and Management Consulting is currently undergoing huge growth due to continuous wins in the market.
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to join our prestigious partner and take advantage of; an unrivalled career development program, comprehensive training, fantastic benefits package, and an environment that leverages the latest technology to support a healthy and productive work experience.
Job title: SAP SuccessFactors Solution Architect
Level: Analyst to Consultant Level (multiple positions)
Location: London, Manchester, or Edinburgh
Salary: £38,000 - £60,000 + benefits Package (based on experience and level)
Employment Type: Permanent
- Identifying how the HCM solution can be best utilised to meet client requirements;
- Acting as a custodian of the solution and recommending and making key design decisions;
- Supporting client process walkthroughs to understand business processes and alignment with solution functionality;
- Acting in a client facing role to assess and challenge business requirements;
- Providing support to the interface workstream to understand business scenarios and integration between the solution and other applications;
- Supporting testing, training, and change management workstreams.
- Understand the interdependencies between modules and how data flows between SuccessFactors and other integrating systems.
- Ensure a holistic solution for our clients, recommending and making key design decisions and working closely with client business and IT stakeholders.
- Previous Experience of working on SAP SuccessFactors implementation programmes.
- Experienced across all phases of the project lifecycle
- Understanding of project management methodologies.
- HCM process knowledge across a range of HR areas/modules;
- High level understanding of integration architecture and how SuccessFactors integrates with other applications
- Minimum of one implementation of SuccessFactors;
- Experience of projects which span multiple geographies is highly desirable;
- Must have experience operating in a client facing or similar role and be confident in dealing with challenging client situations.
- Ability to deliver against tight deadlines
- Previous experience working in a consulting environment
- Ideally educated to Bachelor's degree level (or equivalent) or relevant experience
- Proven ability to deliver to tight timescales and ability to work well independently as well as in a team
- Onshore, client-facing experience across a variety of industries
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Hands-on delivery in major IT Transformation Programmes
- Must be full mobile and flexible to travel up to 100%
If you are interested in the above vacancy SuccessFactors Architect position and feel that your experience fits our client's requirements, then please attach your latest CV and a current contact number and a member of our team will be in touch! Thank you.