|Location: Switzerland||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Pharma & Health||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/077150_1611902957|
Role: Strategic Program Manager
Start Date: ASAP
Contract - 6 months
- Ability to see a complex program from a "big picture"/strategic level; able to communicate a clear vision for the EDM portfolio and able to set direction for the team and drive the teams to decisions
- Reliable, constructive communication skills, good listening skills, willing to share information, willing to cooperate and help, flexible. Breaks down barriers to teamwork at organizational levels.
- The Strategic Program Manager will drive strategic development, management and execution of the Enterprise Data Management program.
- Responsible for driving efficiency and effectiveness of the overall program execution while supporting the Program Director with overall strategic program management, including coordination and collaboration with other key transformation programs
- Develop and manage the overall 2021 EDM program milestones, outcomes and plan while providing regular status reporting and maintain the EDM program backlog via regular interactions with the Workstreams to ensure local plans are reflective of overall program objectives
If you know any names than can be interested please send CV, a time to speak and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org