Fantastic long term career opportunity with a global leader - English Speaking role
Solution and Service Portfolio Business Analyst
Working in an IT Services Finance team, you will be working on a shared business platform, in the area of Finance, Treasury, and Investments.
Your role will be to ensure the business receives the required level of service and solutions as per the Service Level Agreements.
Your role Solution and Service Portfolio Business Analyst
As a Solution and Service Portfolio Business Analyst, your main responsibilities will involve
SERVICE INTEGRATION AND MANAGEMENT
- Manage the service for Investment and Treasury customers by building and maintaining a relationship with customers, contribute to Financial Processes and become accountable for operational Service Management Deliverables.
- Act as Mediator / Gatekeeper between Demand / Business and Supply / Application Teams to ensure that Governance and agreed processes are properly applied.
- Contribute to Task Forces / Special Projects around Service Management and FIT Solutions
- Manage Relationship with external service providers as well as internal Stakeholders
- Establish Operational Controls around Suppliers to ensure that Services are delivered as agreed
- Develop an Understanding of Solutions and End-to-End Processes and advise Stakeholders to ensure the consistency of the Platform.
- Become Accountable for successful Solution Delivery of Business Critical Applications (e.g. GLAD) coordination across customers/suppliers and establishing the overall support model, in particular during business critical periods.
Your Skills and Experience
As a Solution and Service Portfolio Business Analyst your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Bachelor's degree
- 2 or more years of experience in related field; with some experience in a Shared Service Environment.
- Preferred: Knowledge in relevant IT Tools, such as SAP TRM; SWIFT; Bloomberg AIM; or Openlink
- Preferred: Background in Consulting, Financial Services, Service Management or Treasury/ Investments.
Please apply now for immediate consideration the Solution and Service Portfolio Business Analyst for Barcelona is an urgent requirement.