|Location: Texas, USA||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PR/064576_1585583214|
Red is looking for an SAP MM consultant for a fulltime job opportunity ..
Successful applicants will have experience in the following:
- 8+ years of SAP MM experience required
- Minimum 2 full end-to-end implementations in SAP MM
- SAP Material Management implementation experience with understanding of the integration points with other SAP modules
- SAP S/4 HANA experience is preferred
- Strong hands on experience with setup and configuration of SAP MM
- Experience in Procurement Process, Inventory Management, Logistics Invoice Verification, and Physical Inventory
- Understanding of Master Data and Enterprise Structure as it relates to Materials Management
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering or Supply Chain is required
Please send your most updated resume firstname.lastname@example.org.
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.