The Sr. Human Resource Information System (HRIS) Analyst, under the general direction of the Sr. Mgr. HRIS & Payroll Systems, is responsible for data and processes throughout the ON HRIS landscape, ensuring data integrity and process efficiencies are being maintained and aiding other client regions, as required, to ensure the same. The role will focus primarily on operational responsibilities surrounding the management of these processes and data. This includes development and administration of HRIS / Payroll systems and related processes / reporting.
Key HRIS responsibilities include performing user testing and rollout of new HR System solutions, developing and maintaining the organizational structures in SAP, training end-users, maintaining an integrated system for HR data management, monitoring vendor interface files for accuracy, developing custom reports and identifying opportunities to improve efficiencies and increase automation.
This role will work closely with all HR functions across clients globally and with HRIS globally to ensure process efficiency and information sharing. In conjunction with the Sr. HRIS Manager, this position is responsible for contributing to the overall development of the HRIS function.
- Develops, implements and modifies system requirements as appropriate.
- Develops and maintains reports to meet management requests and needs for human resources related information for various levels / individuals.
- Under the general direction of the Sr. Mgr. HRIS & Payroll Systems, will have opportunities to lead initiatives for the implementation of various HRIS / payroll system initiatives, as assigned.
- Responsible for processes within the organization's HRIS and Payroll systems.
- Responsible for auditing HR data and the accuracy of information provided to Management and HR
- Analyzes work process design and recommends improvements to maximize technological capabilities.
- Supports system upgrades, patches, user acceptance testing and other technical projects as assigned.
- Collaborating with HR subject matter experts to recommend and implement process improvements for efficiency and productivity increases.
- Develops and provides end-users with training and tools that increase efficiencies in the handling of HR data and activities, including on any new processes or functionality launched.
- Provides SAP support for Talent Acquisition, ensuring the Success Factors integration performs as expected.
- Provides SAP support for compensation and performance management processes and procedures ensuring all timelines and deliverables are met.
- Serves as a point of contact for assigned SAP processes - Key User who coordinates training, issue resolution and system development to meet local needs and corporate requirements
- Performs day-to-day business activities, and executes other projects or activities as requested.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of HRIS / Payroll software and systems.
- Thorough understanding of the HR function and understanding how systems enhance the HR function.
- Demonstrates an analytical mind for determining how system processes can be made more efficient.
- Exhibits strong business communication skills including oral and written communications, presentation and public speaking skills.
- Work effectively in a multi-nation team environment, interfacing with all levels of the organization.
- Ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas and technologies quickly.
- Uses good business judgment; effectively plans and accomplishes goals while exhibiting critical thinking.
- Proactive work style; proven self-starter with the ability to achieve results with minimal supervision; strong orientation and track record of making positive improvements.
- Handle confidential and sensitive information accordingly.
- Team player with ability to influence & persuade through strong presentation and communication skills.
- Intermediate / Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel (V-lookups, If-Statements) & PowerPoint (graphs).
- Decision Making / Problem Solving: Give at least 3 examples of the types of decisions this job will typically make without higher level approval.
- Determine how best to develop and construct data and OM structures within the system. (PA actions, Organizational structures, positions, qualifications, etc.)
- Based on experience, make recommendations to HRIS Mgmt. & global HRIS regarding efficiency solutions.
- Determine how best to audit the data within and across HR systems. (both internally & externally)
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5 years related experience with global ERP HRIS / payroll systems including self-service and portal technology, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Years of experience: 5 years or more ERP HRIS / payroll systems
- Specialized training in: SAP HR / payroll systems, Organizational Mgmt. & Personnel Admin Maintenance
- SAP/ADP Knowledge