Red is searching for multiple SAP SD/MM Professionals to join a global consultancy client of ours. This will be for a full time opportunity. Relocation is required for this project to the Houston area for 1 - 3 years, and willingness to travel up to 50% of the time is required after the Houston project.
We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time.
Our client is implementing S4/HANA projects all over the US and is will need someone to lead and manage customer engagements related to SAP S/4HANA for sourcing and procurement processes. As well as providing advisory and assessment services to customers for their S/4HANA journey.
Successful candidates must have:
- Minimum 6 years' of experience in SAP SD/MM
- Minimum 2 end-to-end implementations in SAP MM
- S/4 HANA implementation experience is preferred
- Monitor and process AMS customer problems and changes
- Process and resolve work classified as Level 2 and 3 issues
- Proactive follow up of issues that are in customer action
- Consistent delivery of support to all AMS customer messages
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED!