Red is searching for Sr SAP Analyst for Material Resource Planning on the SAP ECC system for a Global Manufacturing client of ours located in Houston, TX.
Red is searching for Sr SAP Analyst for Material Resource Planning on the ECC system for a Global Manufacturing direct client of ours located in the Houston, TX area. They are searching for a Material Resource Planning specialist with SAP ECC Systems Support experience.
The person should be a supply chain analyst that with good SAP/ERP experience with MM and PP modules beyond a typical Super User role.
- This should include functionality testing, troubleshooting and user training.
- Should be able to look under the hood and understand 1st level issues and provide support.
- First responder before going to IT for the fix. - Includes SAP/ERP Power User; training or implementation project experiences - Strong business/supply chain experience as one of the below
- Material planner, scheduler - S&OP or supply planner - Advanced Excel skills including using macros and building complex formulas. Pivots and vLookUps are basic and expected.
- MS Access skills creating tools/reports and tapping into databased or creating tables
- Creating training documents and training users on changes to or new functionality.
- Some background in IT or IT studies, but stronger business/supply chain.
Nice to Haves:
- APICS studies or certification
- Green belt certified with a completed project
- SAP-ECC experience (MM, PM, PP)
Role and Responsibilities
- BA/BS degree
- Minimum of 5 years Materials Management experience
- Functional master planning and/or supply planning experience
- Demonstrated ability to drive change and mobilize resources in a complex environment
- Strong record of achieving results
- Fundamental business understanding and acumen
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED!