Spotfire Analyst Programmer
6 Months Contract
RED's key client, a global pharmaceutical organisation based in London are looking for a Spotfire Analyst Programmer for a 6 month contract. This is likely to be extended. The role will start in January 2019.
The role will involve the following activities:
- Designing and write application programs for the systems.
- Provide 24-hour daily production support to assigned system(s) to identify production problems and resolve them.
- Develop new programs to support.
- Write code in various technologies
- Create or enhance web and non-web based scientific software
- Write unit tests
- Write acceptance tests Program in a team environment in pairs
- Design software with object.
Successful candidates will have the following experience:
- Experience in; Data visualization, Pharma / Project Management experience & Spotfire.
- Experience analysing and designing information systems.
- Strong technical writing skills with the ability to translate business requirements into functional requirements
If you are interested in this position, please send your latest CV and we'll be in contact.